Step 1: PERM Process

Recruitment of US Workers (Time Frame 60-90 Days)

  • Create a Job Order/Notice of Posting
  • Advertise Job in News Papers for 2 Sundays
  • Post Job with SWA (State Govt. Work Agency) for 30 days
  • 3 Additional Steps
  • Advertise on Job Boards for 30 Days
  • Advertise on Employer Website for 30 Days
  • Advertise on various other sources for 30 Days
  • Properly file PERm Petition on USDOL Portal

Step 2: I-140 Process

  • If visa numbers are available, an I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status (Green Card) can be filed concurrently.
  • Prepare I-140 Petition Package
  • Retention of Priority date - I-140 Portability from Previous EmployerI-140 (If any)
  • Porting from EB3 to EB2 Categories

Step 3: I-485 Process

  • Watch Visa bulletin and provide updates for I-485 Processing
  • Assist in Completting and filing I-485, I-765 and I-131 Applications
  • Comply with the USDOL and USCIS Regulations
Please watch a Video below - Video Courtesy "Hireitpeople" You Tube Channel! 
posted Apr 4, 2014 in Green Cards by dan (23,616 points)
edited Nov 21, 2015 by dan | 1,742 views