This is Chandu.I went to H1b Stamping in Chennai Consulate on Feb 5th 2018.My profile is F1->H1b in 2017.
Went to interview by 8.30am.VO was a lady and she's giving 221g's for all in front of me including B1/B2.
- Who is your petitioner?
- What your company do? Ans: My employer is a small scale company and she pronounced it like weird.
- What's your Salary? Ans: I told her
- Did you worked on OPT? Ans : yes and told to her.
- Where do you work? Ans: I told her
- who is client? Ans: I told her
- Do you have client letter? Ans : Yes and provided to VO.
- Asked for petition? Ans: Provided to VO.
She took my petition,Client letter and passport and gave one small yellow slip showing as wait in the lobby .After 3.5 hours around only 4 of us who got same slips called to same person and she gave the 221 g blue along with my passport and petition and client letter. 221g blue marked as " Your application is refused for administrative processing.The application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete". She said I don't need any documents wait for email from us to drop passport. My Doubts?
- Can anyone know why she gave this kind of 221g? Is it because of new employer? Then how come uscis approved my H1b in USA?
- How long it will take to complete administrative processing? I read some blogs which are showing as 1-4 weeks and max 60 days?
- What are the chances to get my visa approved?
Please reply me your suggestions.Thanks in advance.