Ask a Question
Email or Username
I forgot my password
Welcome to H1BSupport.Com, please Ask a Question and an H1B Expert will provide an answer within 24 Hours!
How long H4 dependents can stay in US with H4 extension receipt no, where the primary holder H1 has got the extension ?
How long H4 dependents can stay in US with H4 extension receipt no, where the primary holder H1 has the extension ?
Oct 30, 2017
H1B: H4 Visas,Stamping
Hello, this is regarding H1B sponsorship please email me your resume a to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Jan 11, 2018
to add a comment.
to answer this question.
My employer has filed H1B for me this year and I am on OPT which is not under stem category. So my H1 b is not covered under masters cap and is a regular one. I have still not been notified about its status from the employer and they are saying they haven't received it yet from USCIS. I checked with my school and they are saying my SEVIS id is also not updated. My OPT expires on 1st Aug. In this case, since there is no update in SEVIS id , should I believe my H1 b has not been selected. How long is the usual wait in these cases?
I company filed my H1B extension which is still pending after 9 months. Received the receipt notice and recently received a transfer notice saying that my case has been shifted to a different center to equally distribute the work. Please advise what we should do if it's past 240 days. can still continue to stay in US and work?
Can a H4 dependent stay in US without extension while the H1B spouse has valid approval?
I am an Indian. My H1 B got selected in the lottery in the year 2014. I have resigned from the company who has filed my H1B and never travelled to USA so far. I have received a I797-B form from my previous employer. The petition validity from 01/10/2014 to 01/10/2016. Can I use this H1 B as a a cap exempt by finding a new employer who can do H1 transfer from me from india. It yes how long I can be cap exempt.
I have laid off from the present Employer So how long I can stay in US without pay stubs
What would be my Case number if i filed my H1B regular petition in California? My employer has filed H1B regular at CA office at Niguel. Does my case/receipt number be necessarily has only WAC in the starting? Or it can be processed from any other centers also? Usually how long we can expect the selected cases receipts from CA?
My H1B amendment got filled on regular processing (1 Month back) for client and location change and I got a receipt notice. My dependent (H4) has to travel to US (they have valid I94 until June 2018 and visa is stamped with that date ) , Are they allowed to travel to US when my amendment for new client (location change) is in process?
I applied for my H1b extension in July, 2017 and got a level1 wage RFE last week. My RFE states that my job duties do not appear to be entry level (Level1 wage) and ask us to explain. My employer had filed my LCA at Level One wage. My last valid H1b has expired last month, and so my current status validity is effective under the pending H1b extension application along side the 240 day rule. How should I justify to this RFE and get an approval. Any thoughts?
My H1B is picked in 2017 intake..Last Month I got rfe.The problem is I am no more employee for that company who filed my h1b. So, is any way I can submit my current employer details where I am working now!Please advice..its urgent..I am out of time aug 30 is my deadline.
How many days i am allowed to stay in USA if my visa transfer wasn't approved and the previous visa got declined but i have my latest receipt number?
My H1 got processed and got the file number but I797 is with current employer(in india), he is refusing to share. I have got an offer at US and the new company is ready to transfer my H1 ,so that i can start my job at US, am currently in UK, will the USICS respond to me quickly if i write a letter asking for the copies of my i797 or the other docs submitted ? if so what should i do to get the response quick?
Hi From "A" company I Got my h1b in 2015 and stamped / valid till Aug. 2018. Started normal transfer processing with company "B" in June 2016. Got RFE in March 2017 and same time converted in to premium and receipt says again RFE. I am not sure my employer will provide the required documents i had an argue with him and he is not letting me know the status. if he don’t respond or respond with non-relevant paper, does he has to lose something or will be effecting bad for his company and my visa and what are the chances to get a denial or approval. what i supposed to do. I have a "C" company in a row to transfer. pls suggest
I had a H1b petition which got expired in 2016 (2013-2016). My employer wants to renew the petition. If it gets renewed, how many years of stay can I get, the remainder of 6 or fresh 6 years of stay after renewal. Please note, I never used my H1b petition before expiration.
Can I stay in US beyond 240 days of waiting for H1 Extension Decision
I have applied for H1B premium upgrade. I have also H4 extension filed with USCIS for my dependents. Do I need to do anything for expediting H4 extension petition (I-539)? Will my premium upgrade help my dependents H4 extension petition?
I am H1 B holder, My daughter got 21 years, is she eligible for H4 visa ?
How can an H1B Dependent, H4 visa holder work?
My H1 b transfer was initiated in JULY-2017 in normal processing and I joined the new employer in AUG-2017 with H1B receipt. I receieved RFE in NOV-2017 and RFE was submitted on dec 8th. As of now its been total 6 months, (and 2 months since submitting the RFE docs), till now my h1b transfer decision is pending. Any idea how much time it takes
Hi, My husband is a h1b visa holder working in a temporary position as a visiting professor at a University. Recently he got an offer as a tenured track faculty member at another university. I know that he has to apply for a new h1b visa in order to work for a new employer. The new employer's HR consultant told him that he might need to apply for a I 129 form to be able to work at the university, and this gonna take two months in order to be approved. The problem is that he has to start working for the new employer by August 15, so the time is so limited. My question, what should he do in this situation ? It's the first time we hear about I 129, we do not know if it is a must. We appreciate your advice. Many thanks,
Employer B is initiated h1b transfer while 221g decision is in pending with employer A from long time. No stampings have been done till now and I am applying from outside US. Any risks? Mean while what if 221g case is approved or rejected?
H1B Sponsorship Call/Webinars
H1B: LCA issues
H1B: Processing Times
H1B: Visa Stamping
H1B: H4 Visas,Stamping
H1B: 7th Year Extension
H1B: L1 to H1B
H1B: Employer Reviews
GC: EB3 to EB2 Porting
EAD (I-765) - ALL
F1, CPT, OPTs
L1, L2 Visas
E3, TN, B1, J Visas
Payroll, Rates, Taxes
H1B: Visa Sponsorship Requests
H1B Job Specialization: What's Wrong with the Level 1 Wages RFE
EB2 or EB3? - Find out Before You File
H1B RFE of the Year: Level 1 Wages
What does the Level 1 Wages RFE Mean for the H1B Visa?
How to Use the Level 1 Wages RFE as a Tool
Level 1 Wages: Who is to Blame for this RFE?
Who's Fault was the Level 1 Wages RFE?
Most popular tags